top of page

Vacation House Checks by the
City of Sammamish Police Department

Scroll down for more


How it works:

If you are going out of town for five days or more, you may request a vacation house check. A Sammamish police officer will be sent on random checks of your home during your absence.

Please download and complete the House Check Request form and return it to the listed address prior to your departure:

Sammamish Police Department

801 - 228th Avenue SE

Sammamish, WA 98075

You can mail it to the address above or email it to

Please Note:

  • For officer safety, the Sammamish Police Department will not do a vacation house check if someone is staying on the premises.

  • The Sammamish Police Department will make every reasonable attempt to monitor your property during your vacation. However, circumstances could prevent them from performing this service on any day, series of days, or even the entirety of your absence. 

bottom of page