KLAHANIE LAP SWIM POOL RULES
1. During lap swim times when lifeguards
are not on duty a “swim at your own risk” policy is in
effect. No one may swim at this time unless they are 18 years and older and have obtained express
approval from the Association by providing a signed release.
2. Lap swimmers must be adults aged 18 years and older during all lap swim times when lifeguards are not on duty.
3. If there are
two swimmers per lane, it is permissible for swimmers to swim on opposite sides
of the lane; otherwise, swimmers are encouraged to "circle swim" and swim counterclockwise.
4. No swimming across lap lanes unless entering or exiting the pool from the side.
5. Lap lanes are for lap swimming or aquatic exercise only (unless otherwise designated).
6. Hanging on the lane dividers is prohibited.
In order to participate in lap swim, a Release of Claims,
Assumption of Risk and Indemnification Agreement form is required and must
be on file with the KHOA office. This form is located at the KHOA office, at the
Lakeside pool and online at http://www.klahanie.com/>
Living in Klahanie>Pool Info>Lap swim rules or at the link below. Once the completed form is
received, the KHOA office will then issue you the pool door code. The pool door
code is only to be used by the Klahanie resident during lap swim times. The
current pool door code will no longer be valid as of May 14th, 2018
and the new code will only be issued if the form has been completed and received by the KHOA office. If you have any questions, please contact the KHOA office at 425-392-4663.